Intergalva is organised by European General Galvanizers Association (EGGA) and hosted by the Galvanizers Association. The conference covers technical, commercial and environmental topics for the general (batch) hot dip galvanizing industry.
It continues the series that began in 1950 and was last held in Paris in 2012. The ‘must-attend’ event for the worldwide galvanizing industry.
Liverpool will provide a first class venue for Intergalva 2015:
- World class convention centre with extensive hotel facilities within 5 minutes walk
- Exciting waterfront location with Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants
- Europe’s newest and largest shopping/leisure experience is within 5 minutes walk
- Easy flight access through Liverpool or Manchester airports
- Excellent rail link to London and its airports